The Protect Atlantic coat harness is a harness and coat in one and it protects your dog with increased day and night visibility, and from the wind and rain!
Comfort factors for your dog:
- Harness and coat in one!
- Durable outer fabric with waterproof lining
- advanced overlapping closure technology from above, guaranteed high water resistance
- ergonomic shape for perfect fit on the body
- two push-in buckles for getting on quickly
- adjustable in the neck and chest area
- drawstring in coat collar for width adjustment in the neck area
- grab handle on the back
- adjustable leg straps
- European product
- available in 14 sizes
|Shipping weight:||0,30 kg|
|Item weight:||0,30 kg|
We recommend machine washing at 30°C gentle cycle, low spin (800 revolutions), low drum filling, no fabric softener, a laundry bag, and no dryer.
Please do no place the harness on the heater for drying!
This is how you determine the correct dimensions for our chest harnesses: Measuring Instructions.pdf
You can measure the length of the chest strips for your dog very simply:
Place the measuring tape at the beginning of the breastbone and run it between the front legs to the rear.
If you previously considered size S then they must end 23cm behind the widest point of the chest and before the last rib. Measurement chart.pdf